Tuesday 16 September 2014

Monononna.

Sunday was my Nan's birthday so we had a family day, being with my family goes one of two ways; either everyone comes in pajamas and sweats and we Ugg boot it out all day with un-combed hair or we have on wedding dresses in Nandos. With my Nan refusing to get dressed she set the mood for the former. Messy bun it is.




The weather was also more than decent, (of course it was it was the day my grandmother graced the earth), and since it's September, I as a summer baby am scrounging for any piece of sunshine I can. This was merely an opportunity for me to get my toes out.



I went for a men's 'Hood By Air' tee but since I am minute it falls as a T-Shirt dress, there are some perks to low altitude. Us shorties, we #beentrill! ;) I was comfy all day but threw the jacket and bag in to dress it up abit, didn't want to upstage a 67 year old woman in Asda flannel PJs did I?

HBA Dress: Was a gift
Jacket: Leatherette made by me
Bag: Same fabric also made by me
Shoes: Birkenstocks via TKMaxx £25




Shan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment